Each ceramic tile has been hand printed with a reproduction of an original design by artist, Debra Kuzyk. Using a process called dye sublimation, Deb’s work is photographed, adjusted by computer, and then transferred using heat and pressure. Tiles are available in four sizes, and all images are available in each size, some upon request.
- Dura Satin finish ceramic tiles are resilient and scratch resistant.
- If you intend to use our tiles as coasters, we recommend that you select a cork back to protect the surfaces in your home.
- The tiles may be used in backsplashes, showers, or wall murals. They are not recommended for floor, countertop or exterior applications.
- You may use any commercially available adhesive.
- We recommend unsanded grout.
- Tiles may be cleaned with any household non-abrasive cleaner and a soft cloth.
Category: Nova Scotia Wildlife